Due to improper use or moisture, the surface of the inflatables will become moldy and mildew will appear.

The only way to get rid of mold is to use bleach. Mix 50% bleach with 50% water and apply to the moldy area, then scrub hard with a soft brush or rag until the mold and mildew are completely gone. After cleaning, rinse the area thoroughly and let it dry.

Bleach will definitely cause discoloration of the inflatable surface, but castle damage can be serious. Mold is said to grow within 24 to 48 hours. Your commercial bouncy castle will be ruined.

Moisture is the No.1 enemy of a bouncy castle. Mold and mildew can not only discolor your inflatables and damage your castle, but also cause a range of healthy risks, so we strongly recommend that you take the extra time to thoroughly dry your inflatables before storing it.

If the inflatable damage is too great, you may need to cut that inflatable surface and repair it with new material.

In extreme cases, you may need to purchase a new inflatable from us!

We have many commercial grade inflatables may choose from: https://www.eastinflatables.ca/

By admin

Leave a Reply